Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Finding Inner Peace

I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me...and as we start autumn we all could use a little calm. By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace. The article read: "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started"
So I looked around the house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished....and before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Bailey's, Kahlua and Wild Turkey, the Prozac, some valium, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates.
You have no idea how good I feel.... You may pass this on to those you feel are in need of Inner Peace.

6 Comments:

Blogger deep-thoughts said...

now there's a philopsophy i can endorse whole-heartedly.

February 15, 2005 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Tatoo'd Wings said...

Whoa! Thats my kind of philosophy!! Right on!!!!

February 16, 2005 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Boon said...

just returning the favour....come back and visit y'hear?

February 16, 2005 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Boon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 16, 2005 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger le penseur said...

Good stuff. I am slightly too young to drink. But about finishing things...well, that's good. It really is. I am working on a short story now. I'll definitely find some peace when I wrap it up. Thanks for your kind comment. I'll try to impart more 17 year old wisdom, ok? --peace. Benjamin.

February 16, 2005 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger peter b said...

why thank you

February 17, 2005 at 6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home